Recently, the owner of the property you are renting has decided to hire Superior Management and Realty Services Inc. At the direction of the property owner, Superior Management will now be handling all aspects of the property you are renting. Your lease, including rent collection, repairs/maintenance requests, enforcement of the terms and conditions of the lease, Security Deposit repayments (if applicable), and all other details concerning the property and your tenancy will now become the responsibility of Superior Management.
Changes to Expect:
- All communication will need to go through your tenant portal. We will need to be provided with an e-mail address to set up your online tenant portal. Please fill out a tenant contact form below. (or Please click on Contact form to submit)
- Online rent payments are preferred and will become a requirement within 90 days of becoming our tenant.
- Rent payments are to be made to Superior Management and Realty Services Inc. This includes your current rent and any rent you owe from previous months. NO PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH IS ACCEPTED
Making a payment:
- Online Portal (preferred method)
- RENTMONEY BILL (portal access required). RentMoney payment is an additional payment option that allows tenants to pay cash for rent at certain retailers such as Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and much more.
- Dropping off: Rent box located to the left of the front doors. Available 7 days a week & 24 hours a day. Rent box is monitored 24/7 by a security company.
- Mailing: 15820 Whittier Blvd. Suite A, Whittier, CA 90603.
All tenants will transition to a Superior Management lease agreement.
Renter's Insurance will now be required. A renter's insurance policy will cover your personal belongings from loss and helps cover unexpected events. We recommend contacting your current vehicle insurance company for a quote as they often provide multi policy discounts.
Required documentation (Uploads):
- Government-issued identification such as: Driver’s License or Identification Card
- Renter's Insurance Policy
We will make every effort to ensure that the transition to a property manager is as easy and trouble-free for you as possible. Welcome aboard!
Tenant Contact Information
Emergency Contacts cannot be another Lease holder or Occupant
"*" indicates required fields